Wednesday, February 8, 2012

35 weeks… The nursery is done, and the Bun is getting close!






35 weeks… wow! Ummm, for those of you who don't wanna do the math, that's only 5 more weeks till my due date! I can't even believe it… but my body can! My tummy is getting HUGE, things are definately starting to get ready for this little one to be here… and taking my shoes and socks on and off has become quite the chore! I only wish I could teach the dogs to help pull them off! I love that I still feel comfortable wearing my heals and boots, but I tell you they are not the easiest thing to get off! haha! When i go in for my doctor's appointments, I have to make sure that I wear shoes I can easily get off so I don't look like a total moron trying to get my shoes off when they go to weigh me! ;) The nurses at the doctor's office are all just so impressed I still wear heels! honestly, besides my tennis shoes, I only have one or two pairs of slip on shoes! Knowing me, I will probably be walking into the hospital to give birth with heels on! I'm sure they don't see that every day! Ok, enough of a rant about my shoes!

I just had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and everything was perfect! (thank the lord!) My weight and blood pressure were perfect, my belly size is right on track, and the baby is head down with her little bum right under my ribs! Its so cute to try to picture how she looks in there! (although a little cramped!) I have to say, I have been so lucky with this pregnancy. No complications, no bumps in the road (fingers crossed) and just feeling pretty darn good overall. Yeah, I've had the sickness, tiredness, etc, but thats all to be expected with any pregnancy. I feel very fortunate to still be able to work out a couple days a week and just go about my daily life as normal (although maybe just a bit slower… and don't ask me to pick anything up off the ground!)

Next week is the start of my WEEKLY doctor appointments leading up the our baby girl's arrival! We are also taking a tour of the birthing center next week… which I'm excited about! This is all starting to get so real… and we are going to welcoming such a precious gift to our family in no time! I can't wait to share all this excitement with you guys!

Hugs and happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment