Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Finally felt it!

So this weekend I hit a milestone in my pregnancy… not only am I half way through my pregnancy, but I FINALLY felt our little girl kick! I was almost in shock when I first felt it! Thank goodness she kicked a few more times for me so I could be sure!!! I woke Brad us when I felt it to tell him and have him try to feel it… but of course she was being stubborn and wouldn't kick for him (she takes after her father! hehe) But I have to tell you… everyone tells you how amazing it is to feel your baby kick… and man where they right! Its so unreal! It make it just that much more of a realization that there is a little human growing in there and moving around! I can't wait to hold and touch those adorable little feet and hands that I feel in my belly!

On a different note, I'm getting very excited and anxious to put the nursery together. I think I finally decided on some fabrics that Brad's mom is going to use for the bumper pads, curtains and hanging diaper holder. I also already bought the rug and lamps (black bases/light pink shades), and my parents bought the changing pad/cover that is going to go on the dresser that they are refinishing! I can't wait to show all of you what it looks like when it is done! I think my parents are going to come down in the next couple weeks to get started on the painting of the room and getting things set up! If it turns out how I envision it… its going to be adorable!

Thats my little update for the day… hope you all are having a great humpday!

hugs, Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment