Thursday, January 5, 2012

30 weeks and the little one is practicing Tae Kwon do!




Geez… Baby K is punching and kicking my insides like I'm her personal punching bag! Although I can't help but love seeing and feeling her move around, I just wish she would try to avoid the ribs and bladder! hehe… those punches don't always feel the greatest! Its probably just in my head… but I feel like my belly has gotten significantly bigger just in the last week! Its crazy! I'm sure I'm going to feel that same way for the next 10 weeks. I better prepare myself now! ;)

Not a whole lot is new since my last post… but I just really wanted to share with you guys a few pictures. Once is of our newly cleared out room. The first step to actually putting the nursery together! The second one is of the baby's closet. Lets just say… its getting pretty full and I haven't even had a baby shower yet! oops! Looks like I will be putting my organizational skills to work after the showers. And, the third picture is from Brad's cousin's wedding. They had a photo booth, and I just thought the pics were cute. Its not very often I can actually get the loving hubby to have his picture taken… so I thought I would share with you guys a rare moment!

Enjoy and I look forward to keeping you all posted on the exciting changes!

Happy (almost) Friday!

1 comment:

  1. it's about damn time you got that room cleared out!

    www.mehspace.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete