Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Best Way to keep the Peeps informed


This is actually the first time i have ever written in a blog, but what better time than now, when I am getting ready to start a family, to have an outlet to get my thoughts out and share with all of my family and friends all of the changes that are taking place. This is such a crazy time, and still a little unbelievable. Even though we all think and dream about the day that we get pregnant and are expecting our first little one… you can never really prepare yourself for what the whole experience is going to be like. Yes, it is quite exciting, but very nerve-wracking at the same time! So many things to think about and plan for… where to start!? Thank goodness for all of my good friends that have recently had their first (and second) kids. They have given me oodles of much-needed first-timers advice. I couldn't thank them enough… but I hope they know their are many more questions coming their way!

1 comment: